There are two features on the forum that you can use to save and highlight good content:
- You can bookmark topics
- You can like topics and posts
Bookmarking topics means that you save them for easy reference in the future. Your bookmarks are saved to your 'My account' page. These are personal to you and other members cannot access them.
To bookmark a topic:
- Locate the topic you want to bookmark.
- Click on 'Bookmark this' on the bottom of the first post on the topic.
- You will see a message confirming that you have bookmarked this topic.
- If you change your mind later, go back to the topic and click on ‘Unbookmark this’.
To find a topic you’ve bookmarked:
- Go to ‘My account’.
- Click on ‘Bookmarks’ on the left hand menu.
- You will see a list of your bookmarks.
Liking topics and posts
Liking a topic or a post means that you appreciate what the person posting has shared. Likes are public and only recorded on the post itself. Only the number of people liking the post will appear, not their names or details.
To like a post:
- Click on ‘Like this’ at the bottom of the post.
- The message will change to ‘You like this’ followed by a number. This is the total number of people who like the topic or post.
- If you change your mind, you can click ‘You like this’ again.