Parkinson's UK Together
Representatives from our
local group network of branches and support groups will
be attending our May 2013 round of Parkinson's UK Together
Parkinson's UK Together are a series of events held
across the UK to share information and discuss the work of our
charity regionally and nationally with members and staff.
May 2013 events
The events will be focusing on sharing thoughts, opinions and
information to help shape our work for the future, and to encourage
attendees to contribute towards our new strategy from 2015.
Topics to be covered will include:
- looking back to see what has changed in research, services and support
- sharing what we know about living with
Parkinson's today and just how far we have come
- looking to the future for people with Parkinson's, what we need to know from a
research perspective and how life could change for people with
Parkinson's and their carers
Valuable and insightful - we are in it together.
Previous attendee of a May Together event
The events are being held throughout May 2013 in 13 different
locations around the UK, hosted by each of our regional and country
- 9 May 2013 - Clair Hall, Hayward's Heath
- 9 May 2013 - Abingdon Four Pillars Hotel,
- 13 May 2013 - Red Lion Hotel, Duxford
- 13 May 2013 - Cotton Hotel, Knutsford
- 14 May 2013 - Glenavon House Hotel, Cookstown, Northern
- 15 May 2013 - Westmead Hotel, Redditch
- 16 May 2013 - Royal Station Hotel,
- 16 May 2013 - Holiday Inn, Taunton
- 17 May 2013 - Holiday Inn, Doncaster
- 20 May 2013 - Stirling Management Centre, University of
- 22 May 2013 - Mercure Hotel, Swansea
- 22 May 2013 - Belton Woods Hotel,
- 29 May 2013 - Charity Centre, Directory of Social Change,
Feedback from our May 2012 Together events
- "We've got greater understanding of the financial support
- "Relaxed yet thought provoking day."
- "Valuable and insightful - we are in it together."
- "Provided a sharp learning curve about the Parkinson's UK
background, function and organisation."
If you have any queries about the Parkinson's UK Together events
questions about our local group network in general, please email