Pedal for Parkinson's - Llanelli
Get on your bike and pedal for Parkinson's
- When: 7 July 2013, 9am
- Where: Start/finish The Discovery Centre,
Llanelli SA15 2LF (tbc)
- Distance: 7, 28 or 55 miles
- Entry fee 7 miles: £8, under 16s free
- Entry fee 28/55 miles: £20, 12-15 year olds
- Volunteer for us: If you're not a cyclist, why
not help out on the day? See our volunteer flyer (PDF) for more
Cycle through the beautiful Welsh countryside and raise funds
for specialist nurses.
Cycle for us
Everyone with Parkinson's in the UK needs a specialist nurse. Help us reach our goal
by aiming to raise at least £100 to fund
All sponsorship raised will be matched by Monument Trust, making your
sponsorship go double the distance!
photos from Pedal for Parkinson's Swansea 2012 on
I took part as my dad has Parkinson's and I wanted to do something to help. I also like cycling, and the shorter route was the perfect way for all my family to get involved!
Anne Lewis, Swansea 2012 cyclist
What to expect
- 55 miles - minimum age 16
- 28 miles - minimum age 12
- 7 miles - minimum age 6, if cycling independently. Cycle
seats/trailers can be used for those under 6
- All under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult
Please see our FAQs (PDF, 70KB) and full terms and conditions (PDF,
30KB) for more details.