UK Parkinson's Excellence Network
Are you a health or social care professional working in or interested in Parkinson's care? Then the Excellence Network is for you.
We work together to improve services, increase expertise and engage effectively with people affected by Parkinson's.
The 2017 UK Parkinson's Audit
See the results of the largest ever audit of Parkinson's services.
Popular information and resources
Need information for your patients?
- Compulsive and impulsive behaviour.
- Driving and Parkinson's booklet - order code B064 (PDF, 5.6MB).
- Exercise and Parkinson's.
- General information about benefits - order code WB01 (PDF, 124KB).
- Information for younger people with Parkinson's.
- Parkinson's UK support services.
- Parkinson's and you booklet - order code B181 (PDF, 1.5MB).
- Wearing off and dyskinesia - order code FS73 (PDF, 162KB).
Do you have a ward patient with Parkinson's?
- Caring for your patient with Parkinson's - order code B030 (PDF, 6.1MB).
- Medication and Parkinson's - why it's so important that people with Parkinson's get their medication on time, every time.
- Parkinson's awareness for ward staff (15 minute presentation).
- Medicines optimisation consensus statement.
- Medicine optimisation for patients with Parkinson's short film.
Do you care for someone with Parkinson's in a care home or in their own home?
Giving a new diagnosis of Parkinson's?
Excellence Network news
See the latest news for professionals.
Mental health and Parkinson's
Nearly half of all people with Parkinson's will experience mental health issues depression or anxiety.
We have a range of resources to help you improve the mental health care for people affected by Parkinson's.
Let's keep in touch
Sign up to the Excellence Network newsletter to get the latest news, training, resources and events for professionals.