Do you enjoy cycling? Do you fancy a challenge this summer?
Then Pedal for Parkinson's is for you! With four events all over the country, and a choice of distances, there's a challenge to suit everyone.
Not only will you have the chance to get fit and have fun, your sponsorship will help us find a cure and support everyone affected by Parkinson's.
Go the distance and make a difference
Our 2016 Pedal for Parkinson's events are now open for registration.
What to expect
- a variety of route distances - around 20, 40 and 60 miles for each event
- signposted circular routes
- bike mechanic support
- downloadable GPX route files
- refreshments en route
- a medal and a big cheer at the finish
- post-race leg massage
- fun family games at the charity village
Find out more
Contact our Events team on 020 7963 9312, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can tweet to us at @PedalParkinsons with any questions.