Our local Parkinson's UK teams
Parkinson's UK teams run a range of activities to improve local
services and provide information and support for people affected by
We have 13 teams across the UK, including country teams for
Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Our range of services includes:
- local information events for people with Parkinson's and their
- supporting our local groups
- working with health and social care providers to improve local
- delivering Parkinson's training for health and social care
- supporting people in the area who want to fundraise or
Find out what's happening in your area
The South of England team covers Berkshire, Buckinghamshire,
Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Oxfordshire.
Direct and confidential help and support