Photography volunteer - London Landmarks Half Marathon
You'll help capture the atmosphere at our London Landmarks Half Marathon event
25 March 2018, for 3 to 6 hours
What the role involves
Join us for the first ever London Landmarks Half Marathon - a run like no other!
This event celebrates 'The Grand, The Hidden and The Quirky' parts of London so we'll be having a street party to celebrate! Photograph our team from a red open top London bus, with games and a band to give our runners the boost they need.
What you could get out of volunteering
- a fun, sociable day out
- a great way to meet new people in an exciting atmosphere
- work with a busy events team and learn how our events are run
What we're looking for and why
- strong interest in and ability to create quality photography/film
- good quality equipment capable of taking high resolution images
- enthusiasm, energy and a willingness to get involved
FIND OUT MORE
If you would like to know more about the role before applying please contact us on 020 7963 9328 or email email@example.com.
Please read the role description fully prior to completing the application pack. Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.