Massage therapist volunteer - London Landmarks Half Marathon
You'll provide post-race support to our event participants
25 March 2018, for 4 to 6 hours
What the role involves
Join us for the first ever London Landmarks Half Marathon - a run like no other!
This event celebrates 'The Grand, The Hidden and The Quirky' parts of London so we'll be having a street party to celebrate!
Our massage therapist volunteers will provide post-race massage to participants to help them recover from the race.
What you could get out of volunteering
- a fun, sociable day out
- a great way to meet new people in an exciting atmosphere
- work with a busy events team and learn how our events are run
What we're looking for and why
- qualified massage therapist or under the supervision of a qualified therapist if studying towards a professional qualification
- enthusiasm, energy and a willingness to get involved
- excellent communication skills
FIND OUT MORE
If you would like to know more about the role before applying please contact us on 020 7963 9328 or email email@example.com.
Please read the role description fully prior to completing the application pack. Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.