Cheering point volunteer - RideLondon
You will help make the event fun and run smoothly.
Sunday 29 July, 10am-4pm
Green Park or Kingston, London
What the role involves
As a cheering point volunteer, you will:
- assist the events team with setting up the cheering point, for example by putting up banners
- cheer participants on while they take part in their event
- meet and speak to friends and family of participants
What you could get out of volunteering
- experience working with a busy events team
- learn about how our events are run on the day
- gain experience of dealing with members of the public, branches, supporters and members
What we’re looking for and why
- excellent communication skills
- enthusiasm and willingness to get involved
FIND OUT MORE
If you would like to know more about the role before applying please contact us on 020 7963 9328 or email email@example.com.
Please read the role description fully prior to completing the application pack. Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.