Abseil volunteer - Guildford
You will help make the event fun and run smoothly.
3 - 6 hours
What the role involves
You will be:
- supporting and encouraging the participants
- answering any questions that participants may have
- alerting a member of the Guildford Cathedral staff and the Regional Fundraiser of any problems that may occur
What you could get out of volunteering
- You will work as part of an enthusiastic and friendly team to deliver the best possible on the day experience for the people taking part in the abseil.
- You will learn how events are run and will gain experience of dealing with members of the public, branches, supporters and members.
- You will be there for and watch brave individuals pushing themselves to their limits and conquering their fears.
What we’re looking for and why
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Have a friendly and enthusiastic manner to make participants feel at ease.
- Are confident and enjoy talking to a wide range of people, as this role will include interacting with participants and supporters.
- Are happy with heights.
FIND OUT MORE
If you would like to know more about the role before applying please contact us on 020 7963 9328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the role description fully prior to completing the application pack. Applications can be submitted to email@example.com by the closing date.