Deloitte Ride Across Britain
We're excited to be an official charity partner for Deloitte Ride Across Britain. This is your chance to take on 969 miles of the best riding in the UK from the most south westerly point of Cornwall to the most north easterly tip of Scotland.
Experience the most spectacular riding Britain has to offer. Cycle through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland in one unforgettable bucket list challenge!
- Start: Land's End
- Finish: John O'Groats
- Registration fee: £499
- Minimum sponsorship: £2,200
- Distance: 969 miles in 9 days
- Fully supported event
Already have your own place?
Once you have your own place through the race organisers, complete our online registration form (via Active Network) so we can support you. There's no minimum to raise, however we would suggest you aim to raise £1,000 towards our vital work.
Be part of the Parkinson's UK team
We will be with you every step of the way, from registration to after the ride. All of our team members will receive:
- Team Parkinson’s UK cycling top
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- Regular newsletters and access to our Ride Across Britain Facebook page so you can keep in touch with the rest of the team
We're here to support you every step of the way. Contact our Events team on 020 7963 3949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.