Seaclose Park, Isle of Wight
Take part in our Pedal for Parkinson's event on the Isle of Wight this summer to have fun, get fit - and make a difference for people with Parkinson's.
With a choice of our 20 mile blast, 41 mile blaze or 57 mile burn routes though the island's beautiful countryside, there's a distance to suit everyone.
There's no minimum sponsorship but we ask that each cyclist tries to raise at least £100. Help us reach our goal of £140,000 from the 4 Pedal for Parkinson's events!
We'll spend all the money raised in the local region.
What to expect
- a signposted circular route
- bike mechanic support
- downloadable GPX route file powered by MapMyRide
- refreshments en route
- a medal and a big cheer at the finish
- post-race leg massage
- fun family games at the charity village
- Venue: Seaclose Park, Isle of Wight
- Distances: 20, 41 or 57 miles
- Registration cost: £20 for adults, £10 for under-16s
- Minimum ages: 11 for the 21 mile route, 16 for the 41 and 59 mile routes; all under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The routes: Blast (20 miles), Blaze (41 miles), Burn (57 miles)
Please note all routes are approximate and are subject to change.
View photos from Pedal for Parkinson's Isle of Wight 2015 on Flickr
Seaclose Park, Newport, Isle of Wight
Contact our Events team on 020 7963 9312 or email email@example.com, you can also tweet to us at @PedalParkinsons
South of England