Parkinson's alert card
The Parkinson's alert card is a plastic card, available free of
charge, for people with Parkinson's to
carry in case of emergencies or when having difficulties with
movement or communication.
The card says:
- I have Parkinson's.
- I may have a tremor.
- I may suddenly be unable to move.
- I may be slow or unsteady on my feet.
- I may have difficulty speaking or writing.
- I can hear and understand you. Please give me time.*
* We also have a version of the alert card for anyone with
Parkinson's and hearing loss that reads:
- Please be aware I also have hearing difficulties.
How to order resources
Use the following code:
- Parkinson's alert card - order code M014
- Parkinson's alert card with hearing loss - M014D
Tell us what you think about our
Related publications and resources