Our work across the UK
Our local teams across the UK focus on working with the whole Parkinson's community to get the right services and support to meet local needs.
Our Parkinson's UK local teams:
- create vibrant Parkinson's communities
- listen and respond to the needs of local people affected by Parkinson's
- identify gaps in local services
- provide information, support and guidance to people affected by Parkinson's
- inspire people to get involved in our work through volunteering, fundraising and campaigning
- influence training for health and social care professionals and develop tools and resources to improve services
Our country teams
Find out about Parkinson's UK support near you, who to contact and ways to get involved.
Search for support tailored to you
We'll help you find the support you need.
From Parkinson's local advisers and our helpline, to self-management groups and Parkinson's nurses, we have the right support for you.
Find support where you are - just enter your postcode.